The area of Austin defined by the Lake Travis ISD is a great place to live.
It’s only 18 miles to downtown Austin, and there’s easy access to the rest of the city.
Closer to home (just 3 miles from Terra Colinas) you’ll find the Hill Country Galleria and The Shops At The Galleria. Every kind of shopping from Best Buy to Whole Foods is close at hand.
The entire Lakeway area is thriving with its own hospital, businesses, and community identity.
But the real attraction is the beautiful Texas hill country. At Terra Colinas, you’ll be close to the several thousand-acre Reimers Ranch Park, the incredible Hamilton Pool Preserve, one-of-a-kind Lake Travis, and the unmatched beauty of the Texas hill Country.
If you like the great outdoors, there’s no better place to live.
• Bee Cave Elementary: 2 miles
• Lake Travis Middle School: 3 miles
• Lake Travis High School: 4 miles
• Hill Country Galleria: 3 Miles
• Shops At The Galleria: 3 miles
• Whole Foods: 3 miles
• HEB: 4 miles
• Lakeway Regional Medical Center: 4.3 miles
• St. David’s Emergency Center: 3 miles
• Austin-Bergstrom International Airport: 25 miles
• Downtown Austin: 18 miles
• Reimers Ranch: 13 miles
• Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve: 14 miles
• Falconhead Golf Club, Flintrock Falls, Spanish Oaks, The Hills of Lakeway, Yaupon and Live Oak Golf Course: 3 to 5 miles
• Lakeway Resort: 9 miles